February 21, 2016

fun background technique

Hello everyone!
Today I'm hosting the ColourArte blog and sharing a fun and very easy technique on how to create a background with beautiful textures and colors!

Let's see the supplies we need for this project:

ColourArte products:
Other products:

  • ATC card
  • Finnabair  Mixed Media Silicone Brush 1"
  • stamps
  • stapler
  • paper embellishments
  • rice paper heart - handmade
  • thread
  • flowers


First I applied the Radiant Gel on the tag with the silicone brush. 
Then I pressed the stamp on the gel and removed it.
It dries very quickly and the result is pretty impressive!

After that I spread some primary elements with a paintbrush here and there and sprayed water.
When it was dry I glued everything down and I was pretty much done!








I hope you got some ideas on how to create a simple but impressive mixed media background!

Have a lovely crafty day!
Athanasia

6 comments :

  1. All of your ATCs are beautiful - with wonderful and colorful backgrounds and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολυ όμορφα χρώματα!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I bet these look amazing IRL! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous, I love the colours and the great texture on these beauties.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. just brilliant!!!!
    love the awesome background!!!
    thanks for the tutorial!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*